Dr Helen Brough – MA (Hons) MSc (Allergy) PhD MB BS FRCPCH
I am a consultant in paediatric allergy at Children’s Allergy Doctors and have dual accreditation, being on the specialist register for both General Paediatrics and Paediatric Allergy. This means that I am an experienced general paediatrician and see children and young people with a wide-ranging number of problems, specialising in paediatric allergy.
As a parent myself, I know how distressing and concerned a parent can be when dealing with their child’s condition and I strive to provide the best care for your child by providing comprehensive diagnosis and treatment for all allergic conditions. I offer consultations in both English and Spanish.
- prevention, diagnosis and management of food allergy.
- atopic eczema
- allergic asthma
- allergic rhinitis (hay-fever)
- immunotherapy to environmental allergens (e.g. house dust mite, pollens, pet dander)
- allergic conjunctivitis
- vernal keratoconjunctivitis
- eosinophilic eosophagitis
- eosinophilic gastrointestinal disease
- insect sting
- latex allergy