Welcome to Children’s Allergy Doctors
Our team consists of specialists across the Allergy and Immunology fields, led by Professor Helen Brough, a consultant in paediatric allergy with dual accreditation, being on the specialist register for both General Paediatrics and Paediatric Allergy. We are dedicated to helping children and young people with a wide-ranging number of allergic conditions.
We know how distressing and concerned a parent can be when dealing with their child’s condition and we strive to provide the best care for your child by providing comprehensive diagnosis and treatment for all allergic conditions. We offer consultations in both English and Spanish.
- prevention, diagnosis and management of food allergy.
- atopic eczema
- allergic asthma
- allergic rhinitis (hay-fever)
- immunotherapy to environmental allergens (e.g. house dust mite, pollens, pet dander)
- allergic conjunctivitis
- vernal keratoconjunctivitis
- eosinophilic eosophagitis
- eosinophilic gastrointestinal disease
- insect sting
- latex allergy